Tuesday, May 28, 2013

{Say It, Do It}

Hey guys! So I'm going to plan out my workouts for the week so I can be held accountable :) Just saying them out loud makes me feel more motivated. So here we go...

Monday: Ran 2.5 miles
Tuesday: Run club (5k)
Wednesday: Spin class
Thursday: BodyPump
Friday: Run ~2.5 miles
Saturday: BodyPump
Sunday: Misc. workout (weights, etc.)

On top of these workouts, I'm following the Tone It Up daily workouts and trying to also workout in the mornings (which hasn't worked out so well for me) and I like doing Blogilates in the morning. I don't want to add these because sometimes they change last minute. You can still join the Bikini Series at Tone It Up and follow along with me!

WHAT?! NO REST DAY?!

My goal is to work out everyday between now and the beach (only 11 more days!)
I also planned all my meals out for the week so I can stay on track with my clean eating.

Also, Blogilates is hosting a DietBet starting June 1. It's $25 to join and the goal is to lose 4% of your body weight by the end of the month. So for someone that weighs 200 lbs that's a total of 8 lbs and for someone that weights 150 lbs that's 6 lbs. That's a totally realistic goal! I'm betting myself that I can do it and maybe make a little extra $$$$ while I'm at it. :) Join me!

 
 
Have a great week! <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment